My Tomodachi Japan
My Tomodachi Japan operates the https://mytomodachijapan.com website, which provides new life advisory services.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our new life advisory service at the https://mytomodachijapan.com website.
- Information Collection and Use
- For a better experience while using our new life advisory service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
- Log Data
- We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these "cookies" to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Service Providers
- We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
・To facilitate our new life advisory service.
・To provide the new life advisory service on our behalf.
・To perform new life advisory-related services.
・To assist us in analyzing how our new life advisory service is used.
We want to inform our new life advisory service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Links to Other Sites
- Contact Us