Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions defines and explains the services My Tomodachi Japan (MTJ) provides. MTJ provides temporary staffing and life style support services. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully in order to fully understand the services My Tomodachi Japan (MTJ) provides before accepting to use such services.
Article 1（About Our Service）
In order to provide MTJ services, MTJ asks for interviews with people who register for our service this includes but is not limited to those who register through the website, mytomodachijapan.com. After registering with MTJ and after concluding an in-person or online interview, MTJ agrees to provide life style support to those MTJ chooses to have as temporary staff and those that accept to be temporary staff. Those who accept to be temporary staff will be called ‘registerer’ here on after in the following terms and conditions.
Article 2（Agreement of Our Service）
Only the people who have read the terms and conditions and agree with the said terms and conditions can use MTJ’s service. However, MTJ does not guarantee that MTJ will hire the registerer as temporary staff or can introduce the registerer to companies for employment. MTJ has the right to decide whether to hire the registerer or not as a temporary staff depending on the interview.
Article 3（Change in the Terms and Services）
- １. MTJ has the right to change the term and services without the registerer’s permission and the registerer must agree on this.
- ２. MTJ will inform the registerer when there is a change in the terms and conditions.
- ３. The change in the terms and conditions will only be activated after we inform the registerer.
- ４. Registerers who use MTJ’s services after being informed about the change in the terms and conditions will be seen as agreeing with the said terms and conditions without any opposition.
Article 4（Temporary Staffing of the Registerer）
- １. MTJ provides introductory services and temporary staffing services as best as possible to the registerer and to companies.
- ２. MTJ does not guarantee that the registerer will get a job or be hired as temporary staff at MTJ since the registerer’s previous work experience, criminal record and health condition plays into consideration.
- ３. MTJ will do their best in order to provide support for the registerer as much as possible, however, MTJ is not responsible if the registerer is not satisfied with the said support.
- １. MTJ will sponsor the registerer’s visa.
- ２. MTJ will not directly provide a visa. The Japanese Immigration office will provide a visa.
- ３. MTJ does not guarantee any visa acquisition. MTJ does not owe any responsibility on the inability to provide a visa for the registerer.
Article 6（Registerer’s Housing）
- １. MTJ will do their best to help registerers find housing in Japan.
- ２. Registerer’s have to pay any monthly payment related to the housing that is acquired.
- ３. Registerer’s need to inform MTJ when they have any issues between themselves and the real estate agency or home owner.
- ４. Registerers must abide by and follow all rules and manners in regard with their new housing.
- ５. MTJ is not responsible for any payment, or any damage or loss caused by registerer in regards with their housing.
- ６. MTJ is not responsible if the registerer is banished from their housing for failing to comply with the rules above.
Article 7（Consulting service）
- １. MTJ provides consulting services to the registerer once a month. MTJ will provide the appropriate consulting depending on the registerer’s questions or issues.
- ２. MTJ will need 5 business days in order to respond back to a registerer’s inquiry/question if that inquiry/question is asked outside of the monthly consulting service appointment.
- ３. MTJ’s phone number is not an emergency hotline. Please call 110 or 119 in the event of an emergency.
Article 8（Etiquette Class）
- １. MTJ provides etiquette classes to registerers who have paid for MTJ’s service.
- ２. A teacher hired by MTJ will teach a lesson about Japanese etiquette.
- ３. Registerers need to pay respect to the teacher during the time of the lesson.
- ４. The teacher has a right to eliminate registerers when their behavior is not suitable to the class. MTJ is not responsible for the elimination of the registerer and does not pay back the fee for the class to the registerer.
- ５. MTJ has the right to eliminate registerers when their behavior is not suitable in any kind of event. MTJ will not pay back the fee to the registerer for any events due to elimination.
Article 9（Duty of Abiding by Manners）
- １. Registerers have to pay respect to Japanese manners or laws and must abide by them.
- ２. Registerers have to fulfill their duty when there is any loss or damaged caused by their own actions.
Article 10（Lists of Rules of MTJ）
- １. The registerer has to abide by the rules of companies and aim to maximize their productivity when they are hired as temp staff under MTJ.
- ２. Registerers must not leak any information of MTJ to outside sources.
Article 11（Account Management）
- １. Registerers manage and are responsible for their own account information when they register with MTJ. Registered information includes ID and password. Registerer’s must not let anyone else use their account information, and they must not sell it or lend it.
- ２. MTJ has a right to use the registerer’s registered information. MTJ is not responsible for any losses or damages due to falsified information provided by the registerer.
Article 12（Protection of Personal Information）
- １. Personal information is about the information in regard to a person, this information includes and is not limited to a name, birthdate and any other information that can identify a specific person from the information registered.
- ２. MTJ will use personal information within the range of our services and will not use it for any other purpose.
- ３. MTJ will abide by Japanese law for managing, eliminating and giving back personal information.
Article 13（Exemption from Responsibility）
- １. MTJ is not responsible for any damage or loss due to the change or end of our service.
- ２. MTJ is not responsible for any loss or damage due to using our service.
- ３. Article 14, Section 1 does not apply when there is loss or damage caused by MTJ.
- ４. Registerers must not cause any damage or loss to MTJ when there is any trouble between the registerers and others in regard to using our service.
- ５. Registerers must solve any troubles on their own caused by their own behavior. Registerer’s must pay any fee in order to solve the problem when there is a fee involved. When others require MTJ to pay for any damage or loss due to the registerer’s own behavior, all fees must be paid by the registerer.
- ６. Registerers must pay when they have caused any damage or loss by using our service.
Article 14 (Elimination)
- １. MTJ has a right to eliminate registerers without their permission when they have lost their visa to stay in Japan due to their own behavior.
- ２. MTJ has a right to eliminate registerers without their permission when MTJ has reason to believe that the registerer is providing false identification of themselves.
- ３. MTJ has a right to eliminate registerers without their permission when MTJ has reason to believe that the registerer has provided false identification of themselves and therefore staying in Japan illegally.
Article 15（Law and Court）
- １. The effect of MTJ’s terms and conditions abides by Japanese laws.
- ２. Any trouble, damage or loss between MTJ and the registerer can be solved in the Osaka Summary Court or Osaka District Court as exclusive jurisdiction.
- ３. MTJ abides by Japanese laws in regard with managing or using any personal registerer’s information.
Effective: April 1, 2019